who should i use to release my music on spotify etc

Advice on everything from getting your music heard to setting up a label and royalties.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: who should i use to release my music on spotify etc

Post by TheLegit »

You should definitely have a solid read of 'Ari's Take', from that went for CD Baby and the track was on Spotify/ I-Tunes etc within a week (that said I paid for the 'Pro' $29.95 per track.

The only other one I tried was OneRpm who wanted me to upload my photo and all sorts for security,plus their site wasn't working properly for uploads in the end I cancelled and requested a refund (this was about £7 for a ringtone upload), they never got back to me after repeated contacts and even my account and login disappeared. Nightmare
TheLegit
Regular

Post by Hexo »

soundesigner wrote:...The company called Rehegoo Music approached me a few years ago offering a deal...

Can I have a question here? How did they reach you? I mean where did they find your showcase?
Hexo
Regular
Posts: 260 Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:00 am Location: Iran
There are a million keys to perfection and they are buried in a million different graves.

Post by gyates329 »

I would try using Soundcloud Repost. I think you will get the most bang for your buck on that platform. Soundcloud Repost is one of the only platforms that also offers marketing services as well. Of course the site does have quite a few bots running loose but I am sure there are many people who still use Soundcloud regularly. They also offer playlist pitching to spotify playlist along with a few other neat services. Definitely check it out!
gyates329
New here
Posts: 12 Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:40 am Location: Virginia Beach
George Yates III
Soundcloud | Youtube