Ample China Dongxiao (ACDX) is built on the latest development of the Woodwind Sample Engine, with 4.8 GB samples, including head and body articulations, FX sounds, as well as a select collection of improvised licks.
The Artist: Xiaokui Ding (China National Traditional Orchestra).
The Instrument: Deep Blue Sea series G key Dongxiao (Linqiu Zhong Masterbuilt).
Intro Price until August 26th 109$ :https://www.amplesound.net/en/purchase.asp
- Recorded with 5 mics (Front, Middle, Back, Stereo Ambient). Each mic volume is adjustable and equipped with channel EQ.
- 3 Mic modes: Mono, Modern and Traditional, capable of colorful sound designs.
- There are 3 kinds of articulations – Head Group (blue keyswitches), Body Group (yellow keyswithces) and Special Effect Group (red keyswitches). Each group occupies one octave.
The head group is used to perform grace notes at head. Articulations with more grace notes are assigned to higher keyswitches; Ascending and descending articulations are close together.
The body group can not only perform grace notes at head, but can also be used for articulation legatos to express changes of the sound body.
- The woodwinds have great dynamic range and timbre variation. The sample library provides 5 velocity layers, with sound from mildly soft to bright and strong.
- There are 2 velocity layers for Expression articulation, 2 velocity layers for Vibrato articulation, and real samples of Trill sounds. Together with SAHDS virtual modulation system, they can create vivid and realistic notes.
Note velocity is used to control the start time of Expression and Vibrato articulations, to generate slowly developing notes or strong notes.
- The sample length is about 8 seconds on average. In most cases, it can meet the requirements of a note. If longer notes are needed, users can turn on the Sample Loop function.
- Intelligent Legato System
- Endless Articulation Legato
- Creative Mirroring Feature
- Voice independent SAHDS Modulation System
- Adjustable Wind Effect
- High order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band..
- 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
- 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
- IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.
AmpleSound Summer Sale is now open until August 19th:
- -20% Off everything
- -Bigger discount if you buy more then one Virtual Instrument
- -Even Bigger discount if you already own a paid product (login to your
to your account before going to the purchase page) : https://www.amplesound.net/en/account.asp