Last chance deals for July 2021! Toontrack, Impact Soundworks, Zero-G, Soundiron, Sound Yeti

Announce new products, updates, events, competitions, jobs and special offers here.

Moderator: Moderators

Last chance deals for July 2021! Toontrack, Impact Soundworks, Zero-G, Soundiron, Sound Yeti

Post by SociaTech »

In case you missed them, here are some last chance deals for the end of July...

TOONTRACK - Huge sale ranging from free expansions with EZdrummer 2, Ezmix 2 or EZkeys instrument purchases, plus discounts on MIDI and preset packs!

IMPACT SOUNDWORKS - Get up to 50% off the ISW range including the popular Shreddage 3 Bundle, Plectra Series Bundle, Complete World Bundle and much more!

ZERO-G - Save up to 25% on Zero-G's Epica Redux as part of the Zero-G Summer Sale. Also, spend £$€20 in the sale and add Zero-G Ethera Gold 2.5 Lite or a Soundsense Sample Library to your cart for free!

SOUNDIRON - Save 25% on Soundiron's Ancient Greek Winds!

SOUND YETI - Save up to 55% exclusively at T+S on Sound Yeti's Method 1 virtual drum machine for the free Kontakt Player!

The AAS Summer Sale is still going strong with up to 50% off everything! And the Gothic Instruments Summer Sale is in full swing with up to 55% off single titles and 40% off Dronar Master Edition!

Click the link to view all of our deals > https://www.timespace.com/blogs/offers

And don't forget, you can redeem T+S Loyalty Points and save even more!
SociaTech
Regular
Time+Space Ltd

Re: Last chance deals for July 2021! Toontrack, Impact Soundworks, Zero-G, Soundiron, Sound Yeti

Post by tea for two »

TimeSpace wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:16 pm
ZERO-G - Save up to 25% on Zero-G's Epica Redux as part of the Zero-G Summer Sale. Also, spend £$€20 in the sale and add Zero-G Ethera Gold 2.5 Lite or a Soundsense Sample Library to your cart for free!

And don't forget, you can redeem T+S Loyalty Points and save even more!

Appreciated TS.
I just repurchased Zero G Nostalgia £37.57 was £83.50 also added the free Soundsense Ambiosis was £42.25

I had Zero G Nostalgia by HolloSun Steve Howell around 2007 I think.
http://www.hollowsun.com/nostalgia/nostalgia.html
tea for two
Frequent Poster (Level2)