Prophet Ten has crashed my studio.

For fans of synths, pianos or keyboard instruments of any sort.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Prophet Ten has crashed my studio.

Post by Arpangel »

John Stafford wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:56 pm Thanks for that info. I love reading about how tracks were made.

I never associated the Prophet with that kind of sound. I don't know why.

We were having quite a radical improv session, then in the break, I just called up a preset, and tweaked the envelope a bit, that was it.
I think the Bel, and the desk all added something, the Bel was on long delay mode, with lots of feedback, so god knows what was going on there.
Arpangel
Jedi Poster

Post by Guest »

Arpangel,
Thank you for reviewing my music! I bought my first synth in 1981, a Sequential Circuits Pro One. I still have it, but don't play it often since it has no MIDI. Enjoy the Prophet 10, if you own one! Now listening to your End Of the World: first song: very nice strings. Second song: it sounds like you play piano (or equivalent) very well. Nice melodies and audio quality on both songs. I took piano lessons for 5 years; did you takes lessons? :)

Post by Arpangel »

aaron aardvark wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:07 am Arpangel,
Thank you for reviewing my music! I bought my first synth in 1981, a Sequential Circuits Pro One. I still have it, but don't play it often since it has no MIDI. Enjoy the Prophet 10, if you own one! Now listening to your End Of the World: first song: very nice strings. Second song: it sounds like you play piano (or equivalent) very well. Nice melodies and audio quality on both songs. I took piano lessons for 5 years; did you takes lessons? :)

Thanks Aaron, your music is great stuff, keep on with it.
Tom Robinson is a very approachable person, if you haven’t already he’d probably be pleased to talk to you, he does the occasional under cover gig, I’ve been to a few, good place to meet and talk to people.
We got picked up by Stuart Maconie, the Freak Zone guy, these shows, like Toms, are a great platform, it’s good they exist, if they choose a track, you’ve instantly got access to a huge audience, what I’ve found is that you have follow it up, and keep up the momentum.
Arpangel
Jedi Poster