Scan - Anyone else had problems?

For everything after the recording stage: hardware/software and how you use it.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Scan - Anyone else had problems?

Post by Luke W »

Thanks for the info :thumbup:

I got a custom 3XS system earlier this year and although the build process took a bit longer than I imagine it would in "normal" times, it was still an overall decent experience and the help and advice I got whilst speccing up the system I needed was very useful indeed.
Luke W
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1536 Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:00 am Location: Northamptonshire, UK

Post by Fishnish »

Luke W wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:17 pm ..........

I got a custom 3XS system earlier this year and although the build process took a bit longer than I imagine it would in "normal" times, it was still an overall decent experience and the help and advice I got whilst speccing up the system I needed was very useful indeed.

I had a very similar experience with them recently when ordering a new 3XS system. The pre sales advice was spot on. They were very clear about some component supply issues and the timescale for the whole process. In actual fact the components became available well in advance of their quoted time, the build phase was really quick and the new machine arrived a couple of weeks earlier than originally expected.
Fishnish
Regular

Post by Tombot »

Fishnish wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:54 pm
Luke W wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:17 pm ..........

I had a very similar experience with them recently when ordering a new 3XS system. The pre sales advice was spot on. They were very clear about some component supply issues and the timescale for the whole process. In actual fact the components became available well in advance of their quoted time, the build phase was really quick and the new machine arrived a couple of weeks earlier than originally expected.

Part availability is the key thing at the minute, it might be that we can swap certain parts to a similar model (that won't affect the audio performance) in the systems that are currently available and can turn urgent custom builds around in a few days if required.
Tombot
Poster
Posts: 85 Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:00 am Location: Scan Pro Audio