Music to review (will return the favor) as of Oct. 16th! Radio BBC play!

For fans of synths, pianos or keyboard instruments of any sort.

Moderator: Moderators

Music to review (will return the favor) as of Oct. 16th! Radio BBC play!

Post by Guest »

I put 2 songs in my music website: “Please Pretty Please” is the song on top, and “Black & White” (it was played on the Radio BBC by DJ Tom Robinson: whose song “2-4-6-8 Motorway” had lots of play on MTV and/or VH1 in the 80’s, and has collaborated with Elton John, Brian May of Queen, and Peter Gabriel) is the next song down. Please tell me how you like the music and how it can be improved, and I promise to return the favor. Here is my link:

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... t=overview

Re: Music to review (will return the favor) as of Oct. 16th! Radio BBC play!

Post by Arpangel »

aaron aardvark wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:36 am I put 2 songs in my music website: “Please Pretty Please” is the song on top, and “Black & White” (it was played on the Radio BBC by DJ Tom Robinson: whose song “2-4-6-8 Motorway” had lots of play on MTV and/or VH1 in the 80’s, and has collaborated with Elton John, Brian May of Queen, and Peter Gabriel) is the next song down. Please tell me how you like the music and how it can be improved, and I promise to return the favor. Here is my link:

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... t=overview

If I’d have tuned in to Toms show and heard this my ears would have pricked up, it’s got something, and Tom has good judgment, I’ve met him many times, and he doesn’t put up with bullshit.
I’m not going to to dissect this, all I can say is great carry on, you’re doing something right, don’t change it.
What I will say which is quite uncommon to find a lot these days, on stuff presented here, is that you’ve got an amazing groove going on, great feel, very laid back, but well seasoned, especially on Please Pretty Please.
Arpangel
Jedi Poster

Re: Music to review (will return the favor) as of Oct. 16th! Radio BBC play!

Post by Guest »

Arpangel,
Thank you very much for listening and for your comments, I appreciate it! I will see if I can track down your music on this forum.