Report your known delays

For fans of synths, pianos or keyboard instruments of any sort.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Report your known delays

Post by Arpangel »

[ACCOUNT DELETED] wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:23 pm
Arpangel wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:09 am
ManFromGlass wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:21 am Sure, but -
- the reveal of unwrapping!
- blinky lights!
- a new frontier just waiting for your explorations!
- a new box for the cat to play in . . . . .
What else have I forgot?

It’s still in its box, so I’ve got all this to come then?

:D

I need you to talk me out of getting one it so open it up.

If I bought one, the you know it’s pointless resisting.
I’ve only got it for one reason, not having constant insecurity about the reliability of an original, I won’t have it, life’s too short.
As for the sound, I really don’t give a damn, it’s going to be good enough, theres nothing more to say really, except that I’m looking forward to doing all the things I imagine, and I know I will, the 2600 for me, is truly, in every sense, an "album in a patch"
But I still haven’t opened it yet, I can remember about three years ago, I bought a lot of stuff, and some of it never got opened for about six months.
Arpangel
Jedi Poster

Post by t-sun »

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... g-holidays

Everything I was hoping would get here in December is now definitely set for January at the earliest, other than the RD-9 which was already 9 months late anyway.
t-sun
Regular

Post by t-sun »

Well, I say that, and then a day later I get a notification for payment and shipping of the Roland JX-08 for delivery friday. Apparently there's also a small batch of JD-08s being shipped as well, but mine will be in the next batch in early January.
t-sun
Regular

Post by rACed2 »

Just got my notification of despatch of my Hydrasynth Delux, should get it tomorrow.
rACed2
Regular
Organ, synth’s x2 Not enough time or talent.

Post by Martin Walker »

:thumbup:8-)

You could well be the first person here to get one rACed2, so as a 4-ocatve Hydrasynth owner myself I look forward to hearing your thoughts in due course.

Martin
Martin Walker
Posts: 20599 Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:44 am Location: Cornwall, UK

Post by rACed2 »

rACed2
Regular
Organ, synth’s x2 Not enough time or talent.

Post by t-sun »

Looks good, I had completely forgotten about the anti-slip gear mount tabs they're including with the deluxe.

Most recent estimate I have for the Explorer is another month. Same for the JD-08.
t-sun
Regular

Post by Rwkitch »

I received my JD-08 last week, it was from https://rubadub.co.uk/ looks like they are out of stock now though.
Rwkitch
Poster

Post by t-sun »

Rwkitch wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:19 pm I received my JD-08 last week, it was from https://rubadub.co.uk/ looks like they are out of stock now though.

I'm in the US, I'm seeing similar delays to my own posted around but then I also received my JX-08 in the week between Christmas and New Years, and others are seeing delays so I think the first batch just got distributed as it came in. I'm wondering if it won't wind up being a bit of a 'floodgates released' situation next month now that we're seeing early deliveries of things that were originally announced to be released in November.

Maybe 'hoping' is a better word. :P
t-sun
Regular

Post by Eddy Deegan »

The ETA on the Kurzweil K2700 has slipped again but luckily not too much. The shipment from which my preorder will be filled is apparently landing on Feb 4th and I should get it shortly afterwards :)
Eddy Deegan
Posts: 8736 Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:00 am Location: Brighton & Hove, UK
Some of my works | The SOS Forum Album projects  

Post by t-sun »

JD-08 now expected in April.
t-sun
Regular

Post by rggillespie »

Happy to report my ASM explorer ordered early January is due with me tomorrow, Andertons had said mid March but its come in a month early. Best get on with reading the manual tonight!
rggillespie
Regular