New single release -- HER EYES THE SUN, HER MOUTH A FLAME

Members who have 100 or more posts under their belt can apply to the Moderator Team requesting membership of this forum. We will add you to the members and you will then be free to post here to promote your own music, recording activities, releases and gigs, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: New single release -- HER EYES THE SUN, HER MOUTH A FLAME

Post by Ben Asaro »

MikeWilliams wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:43 pm I'm glad you were able to complete your performance piece under the current circumstances. COVID can be a real pain, but at least you were able to get it done in the end.

Thanks! Yes, I would not have been able to push on to the next thing with this still looming large.
Ben Asaro
Frequent Poster (Level2)
Posts: 2357 Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:00 am Location: NYC

Post by Drew Stephenson »

Had this on yesterday and just thought I'd pass on my wife's compliments as well. Lovely piece of music. :thumbup:
Drew Stephenson
Jedi Poster
Posts: 24450 Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:00 am Location: York
(The forumuser formerly known as Blinddrew)
Ignore the post count, I still have no idea what I'm doing...
https://drewstephenson.bandcamp.com/

Post by Ben Asaro »

blinddrew wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:50 pm Had this on yesterday and just thought I'd pass on my wife's compliments as well. Lovely piece of music. :thumbup:

Thx, Drew!!
Ben Asaro
Frequent Poster (Level2)

Post by Eddy Deegan »

To my dismay I realise that I didn't reply to this topic even though I bought the track before hearing it to completion when Ben first posted the link.

I've listened to it on a number of occasions since and again today. My appreciation of any work tends to increase over time and by now it's one of my 'go to' tracks when I'm in the mood for something to chill me out.

It's got a beautiful 'take your time' vibe about it, the timbres are superb and and I'd recommend it to anyone who can take a moment or three out of the frantic pace of modern life and let it sink in.

It's work of art and I love it Ben :thumbup:
Eddy Deegan
Posts: 8736 Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:00 am Location: Brighton & Hove, UK
Some of my works | The SOS Forum Album projects  

Post by awjoe »

Ben Asaro wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:50 pm
awjoe wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:15 am Really good. You keep coming up with stuff that pleases my earholes. 8-)

Thanks so much for listening and for the feedback!

Was it something she said?
awjoe
Jedi Poster
Chronologically blessed.

Post by Folderol »

The first time I listened to this was in the evening when my mind tends to be full of 'busy' thoughts.. This time it's just after breakfast when I'm relaxed and I can appreciate it's depth more - and the silence at the end, which is quite important.
"Calmly observes self apparently floating a foot above the floor."
Folderol
Jedi Poster
Posts: 18064 Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:00 am Location: The Mudway Towns, UK
Yes. I am that Linux nut {apparently now an 'elderly'}
Onwards and... err... sideways!

Post by Ben Asaro »

Eddy Deegan wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:13 pm To my dismay I realise that I didn't reply to this topic even though I bought the track before hearing it to completion when Ben first posted the link.

I've listened to it on a number of occasions since and again today. My appreciation of any work tends to increase over time and by now it's one of my 'go to' tracks when I'm in the mood for something to chill me out.

It's got a beautiful 'take your time' vibe about it, the timbres are superb and and I'd recommend it to anyone who can take a moment or three out of the frantic pace of modern life and let it sink in.

It's work of art and I love it Ben :thumbup:

Awww, thanks, Eddy! Appreciate it!!
Ben Asaro
Frequent Poster (Level2)

Post by Ben Asaro »

Folderol wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:55 am The first time I listened to this was in the evening when my mind tends to be full of 'busy' thoughts.. This time it's just after breakfast when I'm relaxed and I can appreciate it's depth more - and the silence at the end, which is quite important.
"Calmly observes self apparently floating a foot above the floor."

LOL Thanks for circling back! You have a lot of patience!!
Ben Asaro
Frequent Poster (Level2)