Getting rid of two guitar pedals!

Members who have 100 or more posts under their belt can apply to the Moderator Team requesting membership of this forum. We will add you to the members and you will then be free to post here to promote your own music, recording activities, releases and gigs, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Getting rid of two guitar pedals!

Post by garrettendi »

What ho, chaps! I recall a member on these forums gifting me with a free pedal power supply, and I'm pretty sure someone else in the forums gave me a freebie at some point as well though I forget what! So, what goes around comes around!

I have a NUX Plexi Crunch to give away. I bought it hoping for a 60's Plexi tone, but it sounds like a modded JCM800. It's also a bit on the fuzzy side. Either way, my Marshal GV-2 and Biyang Metal End combined do a better job of the Marshall sound, so there's no point in keeping it.

I also have a somewhat broken Fuzz Face clone pedal, built into a tobacco tin. It's battery power only, hand built but the knobs are broken so they don't start and end at the right point. I have no idea if the pedal still works as I replaced it with the same pedal but with a PSU input, so again - there's no point in keeping it. If you're willing to take a look and fix it, it's a good sounding pedal! Fair warning, it's covered in My Little Pony stickers and sharpie pen!

I don't want any money for these, as I said, what goes around comes around and you guys on these forums have been solid to me over the years.

I can try and send them to whoever wants them, but it'll have to be UK only so I don't lose out on too much cash!

So... who wants 'em?
garrettendi
Frequent Poster
"The blues isn't about feeling better. It's about making other people feel worse... and making a few bucks while you're at it." - Bleeding Gums Murphy

Re: Getting rid of two guitar pedals!

Post by Martin Walker »

Moved to self-promotion forum so that this generous offer can only be used by regular forum users (one newcomer actually joined the forum just to ask for this freebie from garrettendi, which didn't seem fair ;) )
Martin Walker
Posts: 20634 Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:44 am Location: Cornwall, UK

Post by garrettendi »

Thanks Martin I want this to go to a regular member not just someone trawling the web for free pedals
garrettendi
Frequent Poster
"The blues isn't about feeling better. It's about making other people feel worse... and making a few bucks while you're at it." - Bleeding Gums Murphy

Post by garrettendi »

I just logged out and I can still access this post? Is this definitely only visible to members?
garrettendi
Frequent Poster

Post by Martin Walker »

garrettendi wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:00 pm I just logged out and I can still access this post? Is this definitely only visible to members?

The most important aspect is that only existing forum members with at least 100 posts to their name can post in this forum, so only regulars can apply ;)
Martin Walker
Posts: 20634 Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:44 am Location: Cornwall, UK

Post by garrettendi »

Then in that case I will ignore all unsolicited PMs related to this!
garrettendi
Frequent Poster