I apologize, I think my previous descriptions were not clear. Or maybe I didn't understood well your answer. Let me provide a more detailed summary of my current setup and testing procedures to help clarify the situation :
- My typical audio source for testing is a laptop dock, but I also have a Samsung A52 smartphone and a wireless microphone receiver (which also plays music) available for testing.
- This source are connected to a Truemix 500 mixing table using a 3.5mm stereo mini-jack to dual mono jack cable.
- The mixing table is then connected to an Alto 415 speaker using a dual mono jack to a single stereo jack cable.
If necessary, I also have a 3.5mm mini-jack to XLR cable at my disposal.
I've noticed that the sound functions correctly only under the following conditions:
- When I connect my source (e.g. laptop dock) to the Truemix 500 mixer using only one of the mono jacks connected to an "R" input on the mixer;
- Or, when I split the two mono jacks between two "R" inputs on the mixer.
Thank you for your patience and help in solving this issue. I look forward to your insights.